Photos of my race cars on Victor's website

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos of my race cars on Victor's website
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:27:05 -0500
I put some photos of my old race car Tetanus on Victor's website.  The photos
were taken during the SCCA Houston National Tour last month.  I also have some
photos of my new race car Bucephalus in it's current state.  I have replaced
the fenders with fiberglass and gutted the doors.  There is no motor installed
yet.  It is riding a littel high in front.  The car has 13x7 Libres with
Hoosier 22x9x13 R35 slicks.  I am trying to get the total weight down to 1500
pounds.  The hood adn rear deck will be replaced with fiberglass in the
future.  I will also probably remove the rear leaf springs and go with a
coil-over and three link setup.  This will surely save some weight.  With the
three link I could probably cut the entire frame off from the top of the wheel
arch to the back.  I may also remove much of the front clip leaving just
enough for the fenders and grille to bolt onto.  Here is the link.

http://roadster.classiczcars.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=159&t
humb=1

Later,

Andy