Ohio to Road Atlanta - OT

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ohio to Road Atlanta - OT
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:31:25 -0400
  I have been planning my return to RA ever since last year.  And this year
promised to be even better because I was planning on making the long drive
in my roadster.  When I got word that it would not be ready in time, I
decided not to make the trip.  I was just down to North Carolina last week
and have been driving a bunch of miles lately so staying home for a weekend
sounded good.

  Until today......it's snowing!  Sorry for the bad language but, ... well,
... it's snowing out side right now!  So as soon as I'm done here, I'll
start packing up my S10 and before the sun comes up tomorrow I'll be on I77
heading south.  Save me some sunshine!!

Paul Kort
Roadsterless-in-Ohio at the moment.