Re: battery problem on '69 1600 (I hope)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: battery problem on '69 1600 (I hope)
From: Eric Corwin <ecorwin@uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:50:08 -0500
Thanks everybody for so many responses and so much thought.  I'm going
away this weekend so I'll disconnect the battery and see if it drains
further.  If so I'll just head down to the store (maybe not sears...)
and pick up a new one.  I may as well also check for an electrical leak
but I'm guessing it's not that from what you all have said.

A trickle charger is a bit of a hard thing for me since I have to keep
my car in a public parking garage (it's not easy to find a private
garage in Chicago) but thanks for the advice about not using the
alternator to charge the battery.

Thanks for all the help.

Looking forward to a fully functional car,
--Eric

'69 1600