Drivers school day 1!

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drivers school day 1!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:31:06 -0400
  Way much fun!  We got in two 25 minute sessions this afternoon.  What a
blast.  I toasted a starter (repaired after 2nd session) and Teddy
ventilated the block in his car.  It went back to the race barn for a
transplant and should be ready to race again tomorrow.  Unfortunately it
will probably be down a few horse power as the only running motor back at
the barn is my old stock 1600.  Jim will add a ported head and some race
SU's to it and we'll pray it holds up to multiple 20 minute sessions
tomorrow and Sunday.  I would love to take the time to write in length about
all the cars that I passed, (and I'll never mention all those that passed
me) but we are on track again at 8 am tomorrow so I'm heading to bed.

Paul Kort
Ohio