SOT - 1977 Ohio License Plates

Subject: SOT - 1977 Ohio License Plates
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:59:06 -0400
Folks,
Sorta off-topic but - anyone have, or have a lead on a set of 1977 Ohio
license plates?  I'm looking for a set to license our 77 280Z as historic.  In
Ohio, if you have a set of plates from the year of manufacture that are in
serviceable condition, you register them once, and that's it, forever......no
annual fees, no taxes, only restriction is that you have insurance, and a
daily driver registered with the state.  Been watching Ebay of course, but no
joy yet.  I already found a set for the "R" .

Thanks,
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH