Re: Radiator Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator Question
From: Neil Levine <nalevine@dcn.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:27:48 -0700
I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote to me with their comments and
opinions regarding my radiator question. I had the radiator redone last
week. I decided to go with the 3 row high efficiency type.  It may not make
that much difference but it was only $30 more ($210) and I figure it has
more tubes to get clogged so it may work better longer. My old core was
partially clogged, maybe 30% - 40% after about 15-20 years of service so it
needed repairing in any case. I put the radiator in yesterday and it took
some driving before I could burp all the air out of it, but the car is
definitely running much cooler.  The place I went to in Sacramento seemed
to do a pretty good job, for those who are interested it is West Sacramento
Radiator Service on West Capitol. The owner is named Tony and he was
friendly and helpful. Phone number 916-371-1375.

Neil