Re: Help in Rotating Steering Wheel...

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help in Rotating Steering Wheel...
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 13:32:13 -1000
My thanks to all "Listers" who responded to my
request for help!  A number of good
ideas/recommendations, which I've already started on
some of... (weirdly enough, I'm starting to look at
an improvised 'puller' using a 1/8th" NPT tap to
provide threads in the three existing screw
recesses).

I'll post my means of 'success' - if I do succeed
:-).

Thanks, again,

Dave