RE: quick question

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: quick question
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:19:06 -0800
Geoff:

I think it has a lot to do with the climate in your neck of the woods. I've
tried 20wt and 30wt oils and eventually settled on automatic transmission
fluid. Works fine for me here in southern california. I'd say experiment a
little with different weight oils till you find one that works best where
you live.

As far as the ball joints go, contact one of our roadster parts vendors.
They can find just about anything you need.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600