RE: Do I need one?

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Do I need one?
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:37:44 -0800
Mike:

When I installed the new coil on my car, a Pertronix Flamethrower, the
installation guide recommended that I not use the ballast resistor. Been
running it that way for almost three years with no ill effects. Guess it all
depends on the coil you're using.

Paul Bauman (left-coasted AND left-handed)
Westminster, CA
67 1600