WD-40

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WD-40
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:51:48 -0600
I'm always compelled to take interest in any article regarding WD-40 because
for one use or another, I "like" the stuff. However, after reading the post
listing the uses for this "miracle" substance, I feel I must share my
experience, that, simple paint thinner or "mineral spirits" accomplishes
many of the same benefits as WD-40. I'm not taking away the merits of this
product. Like I said, I buy and use it too. I just wonder how much of its
capabilities are due to the fact it contains "petroleum distallates". Any
comments?
Mike H.  '67-1600