Sunday Drive

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunday Drive
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:28:46 -0800
Sunday was sunny and warm and just begged for us to go for a top-down drive.
I put out the call to some local roadster owners and Jon Frampton, Tim Miner
and Pam and I went for a ride down PCH this afternoon. We took off from
Fashion Island in Newport Beach at about 4 o'clock and headed down to Dana
Point. Then following Tim's lead, we went inland to his house for something
cool to drink and talked cars for a bit before returning home at sunset. Pam
and I had a great time on our first 'unofficial' roadster run of 2004. We
hope to see many more before the year is done.

Get planning everyone!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600