Re: brake light switch

To: Geegc@aol.com, lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au,
Subject: Re: brake light switch
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:31:34 -0800
The hydraulic switches found on pre 1967.5 roadsters had metric threads and
are not interchangeable with old type american car switches.  The metric
threads are 1/8-28 BSPT while the american ones from old Ford or other
products had 1/8-27 NPT threads.  The incompatibility will not assure
reliable sealing if incorrect components are used.

Stan