Re: Miata Seats

To: "Paul Souza" <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata Seats
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:37:51 -0500
----- Original Message -----

> 1)  The 311s.org suggests 90-95.  Has anyone installed the later seats ?
If so what year.

90-95 have cutouts for speakers, or speakers installed.  They all mount the
same

> 2)  What colors seats are available ?  red or black ?
BLACK - Cloth or leather, BROWN - Leather

> 3)  Are they generally cloth or leather ?
Cloth is easier to find

> 4)  What is a fair price for them used ?
I have paid $100 for a cloth set and 4-5 MADROC members have paid $100-$125.
My Dad Paid $250 for a brown leather set.

> 5)  Do you use your original seat belts or the Miata type ?

Bolt the Miata belts in the Roadster holes, or get a harness.

> 6)  Are the the speaker models any better ?

That is the main reason I put them in

Mark
Phoenix Maryland
1500's 2000's