Re: Infiniti G35 vs BMW M3

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: Re: Infiniti G35 vs BMW M3
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:07:48 -0500
I agree with Paul.

With all the traffic around the country HP isn't all that important to me,
but speeding tickets are. I've met guys who have tons of HP but where are
they going to use it?

My Roadster and certainly my Miata aren't super fast but they are a blast to
drive around those curvy roads. Actually underpowered cars can be neater to
drive as you can really slam on them and not get into too much trouble. HP
can bring unanticipated problems.

Mike