Re: Solvang Registration Forms

To: "L.J. Ganser" <ljganser@yahoo.com>, Ldino21@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Solvang Registration Forms
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:50:13 -0800 (PST)
  In regards to Solvang...I will be attending the meet this year and I wanted
to put out to the list the following:
  What kinds of prizes would you like to see this year that you have not seen
before? I could donate a large item like a timing component kit or alot of
smaller items. I would really want to here any "reasonable" request as it is
always a difficult chore to guess at what people may want. I appreciate any
helpful positive suggestions you may have.

       Thanks,  Dean

"L.J. Ganser" <ljganser@yahoo.com> wrote:
Is Solvang a fun meet? I don't know much about what happens at car meets. Have
you ever auctioned cars, parts ? I venture to say competitions exist between
best looking vehicles? Can some people elaborate?
L.J.

Ldino21@aol.com wrote:
The Registration forms are ready!!! I emailed the forms to everyone who gave
me an email address, they are pretty good sized .pdf files.About 1.5MB each

I cannot post the files on my web page because of the size, I have made a MS
Word copy thats available on the website,if someone can host the .pdf files
for me, I will put a link to them.

For more info and Pics goto:

http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2004.msnw

Lou Smaldino