Brake pads

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake pads
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:33:18 -0800 (PST)
Working on the brakes on the '68, getting ready for
RA.  I have changed pads many times on my old '66,
same calipers, but I have what I suppose are after
market pads that simply will not be forced into the
slots.  The old ones were also a bear to get out, so I
removed the calipers, cleaned everything up, and tried
to fit the new pads.  won't quite go.  Anyone else run
into this with after market stuff?  I can try to file
a bit of material off, but the backing plate came
loose from one pad.  Maybe I'll just spring for some
decent pads......

Mike, SC

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html