Re: Re: U20 Needle valves

To: <pamkir@comcast.net>, <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: U20 Needle valves
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:12:50 -0600
THANK YOU Z-THERAPY!!!

Pam at Z-Therapy came through with some new needle valves for my SUs and I
installed them yesterday.  So far, the idle has smoothed out and everything
is working very nicely!      For those of you who didn't know, I bought a
set of Z-therapy rebuilt U20 SUs off Ebay and was having a problem with the
idle bouncing from 600-1200 rpm.   I suspected the Grose Jets and Z-Therapy
offered to replace them for me!  Awesome company!! thanks!

After looking over the Grose Jets, there is no reason why they weren't
working correctly though?  They operate as good as the original style valves
when I tested them??   It was suggested that perhaps vibration at idle was
causing the problems?    Weird!!

Eric