Andrew's sojourn to the Southeast

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Andrew's sojourn to the Southeast
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:49:51 -0500
Sorry to spam the list....

Andrew, I saw the post that you are coming to town and actually replied to
you via the note that Brad put out to SEROC about your visit to
Jacksonville.  I have been working with a few Roadster folks to come up with
some ideas.  There is a Cruise In every Saturday night and that Saturday it
is in Orange Park (basically a suburb of Jacksonville).  Also, that Saturday
has the local winery (yes folks!  There is wine made in Florida!!) having
it's Winefest.  They are located in Saint Augustine (a short drive south -
lots of history there, so a good place to visit - lots of good dining so you
can blow the per diem that the company pays you!)

Contact me off list and I will be happy to coordinate a visit with some of
the local Roadster folk.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx