Rising Sun Performance Moving Sale and Auction

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rising Sun Performance Moving Sale and Auction
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:15:46 -0600
Attention All Roadster and Z car owners and Fans

Rising Sun Performance Inc. is temporally closing it's doors to move .We have
decided to liquidate all extra Roadster
parts ,cars ,projects ,etc. rather than move and store them until we have our
new permanent shop .

Please note that our Moving Sale and Auction is on Saturday February 28 th ,
starting  at 12:00 Noon . Preview starts at 10:00 am .

Cowtown Z Club ,RSP customers and Datsun Roadster Special preview and Sale is
on Saturday February 21st .

Most of my 1600 stuff  is stock NOS or used .Most of what I have accumulated the
last 30 years is 2 Liter related ,as far as engine pieces .Chassis stuff of
coarse is the same ,
but again not much race only ( exception being comp springs ,sway bars ,koni
shocks ,
New BRE - Trevor Harris Competition traction bar setup ,Nissan Comp oil cooler ,
solex pans , and solex carbs as a few examples .At least that I'm willing to
get rid of ,just because of the move .
I will not be liquidating any Roadster parts and pieces that I can store .NOS
and rare parts
will not be sold because I have to .Only the used stock parts and Pieces I have
in triplicate
will be sold off rather than storing anymore after the move .Complete
restorations
and projects ,which we have several ,will be some of the things I will want to
sell ,because
of their size .I will start listing stock and used pieces on ebay and the forum
starting this week end .
Thanks and pass the word to our fellow Roadsterites

P.S. Please bring a truck or trailer ,and money !

If any questions ,special requests ,orders ,etc. , please call the shop and
leave a message
817-731-6092
Steve Ehlers