Ebay descriptions

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay descriptions
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:58:31 -0500
     Actual Ebay description for Item Number 259970936 NO RUSH!

      I am selling a 1978 datsun 280z  costume make. The car have a rare body
look like a old corvette . It not a regular body kit that you can buy and
installed. You must do alot of body work and sand it together. So it look like
one piece all together. The car have rebuild engine non turbo and 4 speeds
manual tranmission. I just bought this from a guy in where I live and thinking
about put in a 82 datsun engine with turbo but now i have to sell it due to a
business matter I need some cash to save my business. It been title under my
name already. The interior need to redone, some carpet and new seat will make
this car a show car . The body have ZERO RUSH . New red paint job and I don't
know how old the paint job was. The car run fine but when it get hot the
engine will shut down. May be it need the new computer or coil ignition, I
don't really sure. I want a $500 no refundable 3 days after the auction
end.You might able to come and drive the car home but have to check first why
it shut down when the engine get hot or you may town it home. The body is in
very good condition .

      Vehicle Condition

     Body is excellent , but the engine shut down when it hot. But runable.

      Terms of Sale

     $500 deposit 3 days after the auction end. The remain due when pick up
the car in cash or money order . Buyer will pay all the shiping cost.

Mark
Phoenix Maryland
1500's
www.datsunroadsters.com