<OT> Visor on my 280ZX

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> Visor on my 280ZX
From: Robert.Long@acs-inc.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:44:29 -0700
Dearest List,

I can't keep the visor on my 280ZX to stay in place.  I can tighten

the screw, but it still won't keep the visor from flopping around.

Anyone got a good tip/trick?

I've been lucky enough to take my 67.5 1600 out, just about every

Saturday, and actually got started on a project I've put off since I

bought the car in 1983 - replacing the driver side window regulator.

The window roller-upper has always fallen off the regulator.  Apparently

I have a later model regulator.  So while I'm replacing the regulator, I'm

going to also replace all of the weather stripping.

Later...Robert - Albuquerque - 67.5 1600