O/T - A Little Humor - TELL ME THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO US!!!!

To: "Tony Massetti" <tmassett@suffolk.lib.ny.us>,
Subject: O/T - A Little Humor - TELL ME THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO US!!!!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:44:32 -0500
MessageTELL ME THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO US!!!!

STOLEN CAR

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell
phone to report that her car
has been broken into. She is hysterical as she
explains her situation to
the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the
steering wheel, the
brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she
cried. The dispatcher said,
"Stay calm. An officer is on the way." A few
minutes later, the officer
radios in. "Disregard.." He says. "She got in
the back-seat by mistake."
> _______________________________________

 SENIOR DRIVING
As a senior citizen was driving down the
freeway, his car phone rang.
Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently
warning him,
"Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going
the wrong way on Interstate 77. Please be careful!"
"Hell," said Herman, "It's not justone car".
"It's hundreds of them!"
______________________________________
DRIVING
Two elderly women were out driving in a large
car - both could barely see over the dashboard.
As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection.
The stoplight was red, but they just went on through.
The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I
must be losing it. I could have sworn we just
went through a red light."
After a few more minutes, they came to another
intersection and the light
was red again. Again, they went right through.
The woman in the passenger
seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was
really concerned that she was losing it.
She was getting nervous.
At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red
and they went on through.
So, she turned to the other woman and said,
"Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights
in a row? You could have killed us both!"
Mildred turned to her and said,
"Crap, am I driving?"

!!! TELL ME THIS WON'T HAPPEN TO US!!!!