Re: the rat gets wings (mirrors that is)

To: JRice@koaspeer.com
Subject: Re: the rat gets wings (mirrors that is)
From: Leigh Brooks <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:31:41 -0800
I got the mirrors from an MG parts place - http://bhive.tierranet.com/
- they're pretty beefy and are spring-loaded should someone knock into
them. I couldn't mount them much further back due to the spring
mechanism.

I wouldn't think that they would be a problem for inspections - depends
on the laws where you are. Shouldn't be a problem for me in Washington
state.

Leigh Brooks
Seatte