stuff for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: stuff for sale
From: Greg Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:32:52 -0800
Greetings list.  Due to some unexpected bills, I need to sell a couple
of items.  I have a complete '67 1/2 steering wheel in really good
condition... few scratches, no cracks, the aluminum is excellent, the
center section is complete, with the usual checking of the clear lens
over the DATSUN.  Would be really nice for a restoration project or to
complete a nice car.  I can send pics if needed.  I'm asking around
$150.00.  I also have a set of later Mikuni carbs, with 37mm chokes and
a set of 34mm chokes, plus a variety of jets.  Unfortunately, I used the
linkage for my SKs, so you will need linkage.  No air cleaner, but I do
have the outer aluminum filter housing if you want it (no backing plate,
I used it on my airbox).  They are in excellent condition with no
problems to the best of my knowledge. Pics available. Asking $325 for
the pair.  Shipping at cost.  Email if you are interested or need more
info, or it's off to ebay!  Thanks!
Greg Burrows
67 2000