Re: Thanks and apoloigies

To: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks and apoloigies
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:48:55 -0800 (PST)
 I carry the full gas KYB's. You won't have to push out any upper bushings...
mine come with urethane parts.  You can purchase them from me as well....if you
so choose. Dean

Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com> wrote:Thanks to all who responded to the KGB
gas-a just thread. I meant it
as a joke because of some earlier posts with a Soviet theme. too
subtle i guess. Anyway, the shock info is still valid and good to have
posted now and again.

Solidarity roadster brothers and sisters!
-Marc

On Friday, November 21, 2003, at 10:15 AM, Stan Chernoff wrote:

> Marc,
>
> KGB is not in the automotive shock business -;) KGB usually causes
> deadly
> results.
>
> Kayaba KYB shocks are available from many auto supply stores and most
> undercar parts places.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now