Sad news:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sad news:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:37:30 -0800
Today We all lost a very special person, Paul Smith.  He was a great friend
and fellow enthusiast.  It is with great sadness that I am writing this.  Paul
Had been diagnosed with cancer, He had just went through his first round of
chemotherapy.  Paul developed a pneumonia and was not able to overcome it and
has passed on to a better world today.  For those of you that knew Paul, You
will remember that he was the organizer of the Modesto Coast at the Shasta
event and that he also was the person that always had the Polar Bear run.  He
was one of those kinds of person's that took you under his wing, I remember
that as a young man (19) he not only shared his knowledge of the cars we love
but also the knowledge of life.  I learned plenty from Paul, and will dearly
miss him.  As a community of Datsun owners this has been a great loss, Paul
was always one that appreciated all the friendships that came from his contact
with all the wonderful people there are in all of the Datsun groups.  His
Family would prefer not to receive any calls tonight, but please keep them in
your prayer's and thoughts.  Please wait a day or two before you call, It is
Judy's wish to have a day or two with her family.  I will try to keep all
posted on funeral arrangements.  For those of you who would like to send a
card please contact me and I will forward Judy's address.
Gerardo