very low mileage Solexes with comp pan and B cam for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: very low mileage Solexes with comp pan and B cam for sale
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:30:18 -0500
I have a set of Solexes, late style, with ultra-low miles on them that I am
offering as a package deal with a comp pan and a B cam  prior to putting on
e-bay. have velocity stacks on the carbs, likely these carbs are as close to
new as you will ever find that've been mounted on a car. comp pan and B cam
are in good shape, no cracks or welds in the pan. asking prices these days
for NOS Solex setups run $3500-$5000 range, will take $3,000 for the carbs
with velocity stacks, comp pan, and B cam. pictures available, please
contact me offline. if you wish, for $350 more I will add a nice closed
element air cleaner housing with new filter element in it.

Craig Halsted
roadsters