To the list before Ebay...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: To the list before Ebay...
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:21:20 -0500
In clearing out the garage, I have found a pair of BEAUTIFUL convertible top
clamps.  They are from a 65 - 67 1600 - the wire bail type.  These have been
replated and look fantastic.  These are the best that I have seen short of NOS
units.  One has a spot where the polishing was not finished, but it is minimal.

The last set that I saw sell that were in this condition were on Rallye's odds
and ends, and they wanted $325.  I am asking $200, but am open to offers...

Sid