Re: 2000 rpm idle

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 rpm idle
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:08:49 -0500
I have a couple spare base plates, but not sure that they
would be any better than what you have.  Yours free for
shipping cost.

Of course you could always just get rid of the entire
original distributor with all it's little problems by
getting one of Gary Boones EI dizzies!   I swear by mine
and won't be returning to points anytime in my lifetime!

Eric