Tire pressures

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire pressures
From: "Andrew G. Taylor" <tayloran@mail.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:32:38 -0500
Just in time for the cold November weather here in PA, I finally got my
wheel and tire problems all sorted out.  SRL311-13183 (no real name yet,
unless I take my sister's advice and call it the Cherry Bomb) is looking
pretty spiffy with its new 5-slot alloys (huge thank you to Sid Raper
for helping me complete the set) and Yoko es100 185/60/14's all around
(thanks to the list for that recommendation).  To top it all off, the
front end has been set up with Gordon's "spirited street driving" set.

So, even though I probably won't get to drive much due to the weather,
does anyone want to recommend some inflation pressures given my current
setup?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew