Panasports from a 1967.5 SRL200 - For Sale

To: BADROC@groups.msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasports from a 1967.5 SRL200 - For Sale
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:43:05 +0000
>From David Pina - email: casalp@earthlink.net

Panasports from 1967.5 2000

I no longer have any roadsters, but I have a set of 15X7 Panasports  zero
offset Roadster/Z. They won't fit on a roadster unless it has some serious
flares. These are the rims that were on a 1967.5 2000 before I sold her.

I can be reached at  casalp@earthlink.net

David Pina
Former owner of SRL701

http://groups.msn.com/BADROC/partsforsale.msnw?action=view_list&row=0&viewtype=2&sortstring=

>From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!