She is gone, and I never knew her name.....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: She is gone, and I never knew her name.....
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:32:18 -0500
Well, on Sunday, another lady has left my life.  SRL311-00060 has gone on to
another and I never really learned her name.  You see, cars always tell me
their name when I am driving.  She did whisper the name Lizzie, when she
started a while back, but that could have been a tease.  Either way, I wish her
and the new owner well.  Please heal her and get her back to her former
glory....

Farewell to a friend,

Sid
1964 1500