New Nissan, great day at CDM

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Nissan, great day at CDM
From: "Fergus O'Farrell" <fergus_o@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 08:18:54 -0800
I'm with Steve, that new Nissan 'jikoo' thing looks like a bumper car.
On the way back from Les's yesterday I did get a good look at a new Chrysler
Crossfire on the road, and it looks great.  (IMHO, I like the shape)  Kind of
Honda S2000 meets MGB-GT shape.  Course I may be swayed by my newfound
interest in cars with a backseat, being that I have 8 more weeks before I
become a Dad.  (scary concept of one so bonkers raising something so
impressionable!) Anyway....

Great open house day at CDM yesterday, thanks to Les and Dennis and numerous
others who pitched in.  Andrew and Tim Minor with 67.5 2L bookends, a
wide-flared quasi-2L-racer owned by a local serviceman, some beautiful Z's
including Victor 'The Polisher' Laury, wild 510's in various states of
autocross to street sleeper (turbo rotary!), a really nice NL320 truck resto.
Good eats and good stories all around.
Thanks again guys,
Fergus O, humble 69 2000 which seems to revel in 80+ mph, HB, CAGet more from
the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com