wiring diagram posters available, reply today

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: wiring diagram posters available, reply today
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:39:28 -0800
Anyone who is coming to Les's tomorrow and wants a printout of the wiring
diagrams that are out there oin the net, send me a message today before noon
PST, and I'll print them out on the plotter here at work.  Please send a
message with the link in it, and I'll take it from there.
Note: we may only have 24" wide paper in the plotter, so D and E size plots
might not be available at the moment.
I am on digest version, so send to me off-list pronto.   ( I already have
one for Mark Wishcamper-sorry butchered the spelling on that name)
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CA