Thanks for the memories!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the memories!
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:54:08 -0700
Hello Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I leave one project and goal, and move on to
another one.  I always knew that there would come a time when my life long
goals would conflict with my roadster, and that time has come.  In a month, we
will be moving to Southeast Asia.  I just sold my roadster to my brother.  He
has been down here the past week fixing it up, and by george, it looks better
now than perhaps it ever has.  The interior is finished, as is pretty much
everything else.  Weird how it takes selling something to finally finish it up.

The roadster will make its new home in Springville, Utah.  So, Arizona's loss
is Utah's gain.  We are driving it up tomorrow.

www.azroc.org will be transferred to Laurie, but it might take a bit of time
before it goes back up.

My brother just signed on to the list, I hope he will introduce himself shortly.

I would like to publically thank everyone who helped me live a dream, Paul,
Pam, Laurie, Steve, Mark, Dean, Stan, Les, and the many, many more of you all
over the world.  Keep up the good work, and who knows, I might reappear some
time in the not so distant future.

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Tempe, AZ