More Clearing out the garage....

To: "Roadsters E-Mail List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Clearing out the garage....
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:59:44 -0500
I have some more items that I will try to post to ebay tonight.  If you are
interested, contact me directly before I post them and avoid the bidding wars!

Early Solex carbs with manifold and linkage.  This set was purchased as having
come off of a running car - the insides are very clean - the outside needs to
be cleaned though.  Insulators look good.  Has the heat shield too!  2 screws
are missing - one for a float cover and one for a jet cover - these do not
affect operation.  $850 plus shipping

Late Solex air cleaner - has replacement holddown bolts.  Is not mangled like
many that I have seen, but could use a good polish.  The last one of these that
Rallye sold went for close to $750 if I am not mistaken!  Includes a
serviceable element.  $300 plus shipping

If you buy both the Solex setup and the air cleaner, $1050 and I will pay
shipping within the lower 48 states!

1967.5 Headrest set - both headrests with no missing parts.  Includes the
elusive rear pans.  $500 plus shipping

I am planning to post these to Ebay tonight, so speak up if you are interested.
 Once the auctions have started, I will not end them early unless something
drastic happens.

Sid