RE: Chirping noise...

To: "Dwight Woodruff" <dwoodru1@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Chirping noise...
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:22:17 -0800
Woody,
I worked up a head port plug design and a vendor I use ran 25 or so sets. I
think he's asking 30.00 for a set of 4 plugs. They are made from Stainless
steel and have an use a hex drive. If anyone has interest in them here's his
info.

TYMAR
886 ALDO AVENUE
SANTA CLARA  Ca,95054-2213
Steve 408-988-8879

Matt 68 spl311 18900

All,
    I have a crazy chirping noise coming out of my exhaust that Brian
Hollands
told me was because the smog ports on my head were not plugged properly.  He
indicated that someone on the list knew where to get proper plugs for this
but
he couldn't remember who.  Can anyone help?  Thanks

Woody
'69 2000
Clearwater, FL (less than a month left)