New Registration.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Registration.
From: JRice@koaspeer.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:22:06 -0500
Hi, my name is Jeff Rice. I have had a 1969 Datsun SPL 311 since I was in
collage ( '80-84). I rolled
my first one and then found one to rebuild. The one I found was a
Flintstone mobile. I completed the
project and have been running the car ever  since.  I was looking at
ripping into my car again since I
have electrical problems, steering issues and body issues. Then I decided
to find one in good shape
( Body & Frame) to rebuild.

I recently purchased the two Red Datsun's ( '69 & '66) that were for sale
on E-Bay. The '69 is really a
'68 which was sold in '69.

My plan is the rebuild the '69 ('68) melding in all of the good parts from
my old car.

Can anyone tell me if the '68 wiring harness will support the side lights
that I have on my '69? I see extra
wire plugs for the front lights but I have not looked for the rear side
lights yet.

Thanks for providing all of the great information on the E Mails. I never
new this group was available till I
started surfing the Web and found it. I will have a lot of  questions once
I really get into my project and I
appreciate all of the responses.

My plan is to sell the '66 next year if you know anyone who would be
interested let me know.
I will be posting it probably on E-Bay.

( E Mail-  jrice@koaspeer.com )

      Thanks,