Re: Looking for SU needles

To: calabria1922@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for SU needles
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:39:58 EST
Hello all,

       SU needles can be ordered from Burlen Fuel Systems in England. They
purchased the rights to the British SU carbs and supply full support. The web
site is <A HREF="www.burlen.co.uk">www.burlen.co.uk</A>   .   Some of the
needles I have gotten, like the ADQ
for the 1600 are not normally available here. Call them up with a credit card
and they will send any of the needles. Unless they get hung up in customs you
should have them in a week or two.
       One thing I found is that "almost right" is not nearly as good as
"right". Also, some of the needles are intended to be spring loaded and have a
little cap on the end of the needle that keeps you from installing it in our
carbs. Not to worry, it is easy to remove.

       keith williams