OT: GT40 thanks & pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: GT40 thanks & pics
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:00:21 EST
Hello again.

Thanks to Laurie, Mark and Thomas for their help and a few ideas on the GT40
gearbox situation. I'm still open to ideas.

Some of you wanted to see a few images and specs. The images are quite big so
please be patient. They show the car as it is now. I can't take any credit
for any of the work done so far and I'm very lucky to have bought it for less
than the price of the parts, let alone the hours that have gone into building
it.

www.datsun.org/fairlady/gt40intro.htm

Cheers Rob