Re: New member needs parts

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New member needs parts
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:47:17 -0600
Thanks for your reply, Lou.
   I would be very interested in a LOT of parts: Gauges,
  front end, door panels, door handles inside and out, door sill plates and
metal trim around door openings on body, metal "kick panels that mount on
inside of doors, console, heater motor, heater core, hood, DATSUN 1600
emblems, trunk mat, speedo and tach cables, shiny wiper arms, and probably
more I can't think of right now. Critical operational parts I need are:
  door swing stop (brake?) and chrome rimmed tachometer.
  Mike Hudson
  Kansas City, MO