Re: Run around the Lake write up

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Andrew Murphy"
Subject: Re: Run around the Lake write up
From: Steve Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:27:26 -0700
Andrew,

I  heard the car looks pretty sweet. My starter went out on me and I thought I
was having some charging problems.  I will fix it this week. It sounds like you
all had fun. It has
been a lousy roadster year for me. See you at Solvang in 2004. Oh, by the way
that fellows name is Steve Cherwon and he has owned that '70 2 liter since
1975. Have a
pleasant ride south.

On another note: Mike Young has had some custom springs produced that are
replicas of the early competiton springs but a bit shorter to lower the front
end. Some where
around 1/4". The "late|" competiton springs gain you very little as far as
lowering goes. Mike is selling them for $150.00 a set for black and $160.00 for
red. I picked up a set
(red of course) and will get around to installing them real soon. Mike's
springs are rated at around 850 lbs. Call Mike for more info. He is listed on
the vendors page at
http://www.311s.org

Steve

67.5 stroker slightly broken