69 2000 I picked up in Texas

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 2000 I picked up in Texas
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:38:07 -0400
I'm wondering if anyone on the list knows this car. was white, has Datsun PU
wheelcovers on it, early Solexes, comp pan, comp front and rear
swaybars...guy I got it from thinks it has a posi rear (heard that one
before....) has sort of a pistol grip type shift knob. there were a couple
old Washington state license plates in with the spare parts. no soft top
frame, just a hard top. curious what I can find out about it.

Thanks-
Craig
roadsters