Re: Mounting roll bars in a '67

To: <SRAPL311@aol.com>, <noji-1@pacbell.net>, <wilhouse@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Mounting roll bars in a '67
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:42:04 -0400
I have a very old SCCA regional newsletter and in it is a picture of a
Roadster that was flipped over and the driver was killed. He lost his rear
axle.

On another subject has anyone ever heard of LLoyd Washington? He used to
race Roadsters in the 70s. Roberto Lorenzutti was also mentioned in the same
Sports Car News as he won at Bridgehampton in Sept 78. I met Roberto a few
years ago. Nice guy who had several old sports cars laying about his shop
including a 7,000 original mile 68 1600. Yes, 7,000.

Mike