Re: Rain in Seattle and slow list?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rain in Seattle and slow list?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:02:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/03 9:22:49 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
solex675@hotmail.com writes:

> I am thinking that unless there is a significant change in the weather, I
> am
> going to have to cancel the Tukwila, Wa. stop I had planned.

 Uh, Gee,,, "significant change" - Try May - the rain tends to get a bit
warmer then. I really think that's the next big change in the weather schedule
there. Having lived up there all but the last 4 years, you do learn one thing :

Don't schedule stuff around the "dry" times. If its raining-  you just accept
it and go out and do the thing anyway!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC