i screwed up

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: i screwed up
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:07:29 -0700
well I installed the new temp sender today. I had to pull the thermo housing
to get at the old one. I started to put the thermo housing back on when I
realized I had left the thermostat out. as I was pulling the thermo housing
off one of the little flat washers fell into the thermo opening and as far
as I can tell dropped down into the head water jacket. is this something I
can live with or will it cause blockage? I have an old head that I looked at
and it looks like it might not be a big deal. please tell me I wont have to
pull that head to get a little washer out!

of course I am not sure how I would get it out if I did pull it.

thx,

mike