Forwarded: RE: Rollbars

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: RE: Rollbars
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:04:31 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

Subject: RE: Rollbars
From: Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:24:07 -0500

Brian,

I'd be interested.  I'm looking for a rollbar for my car.  I am interested
in using it to help in mounting a 4 point seat belt / shoulder belt combo
also.   Have you thought about a 2 hoop design instead of the conventional
single hoop design?  I'm not looking for an SCCA approved bar, just
something for the street.   I do want something that allows the top to
operate properly.

Dave Driemeier
'70 2000
St. Louis, Mo