RE: Rollbars

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rollbars
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:44:09 -0400
I just got a typical aftermarket bar for my 69.  I'd heard the complaint
about these that the seats won't go back all the way and, unless I mount
the bar offset to the left a bit, that's true in my car as well.  I was
talking to a shop about fabricating a bar for my car that will allow the
seats to recline further.  I'm likely going to have them make one up for
me.  If the cost isn't too high (guessing $250-$300), are there a few
lister's who'd be interested in a bar that used the factory mounting
points and fit the cars better?  If so, I'll check on the cost to do a
run of a dozen or so of them.  These would fit high windshield cars for
sure, have to try one in a low screen car to be sure about fit in those.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak