Re: Datsun 510 240z book

To: "Thomas Walter" <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun 510 240z book
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:45:33 +0200 (CEST)
Ouch that much $$$. I gave all my Z-car books away too. I had the 2:nd
edition of "how to hotrod...". Well you cant keep everything forever
and most likely they would not be worth anything in Sweden. I liked the
other book written by Frank Honsowetz better as it had more up to date
info.

Thomas

citerar Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>:

> Occasionally you see the books on eBay. They have come way back down
> from their $100 crazy bidding prices a few years ago.
>
> Keep in mind that was "state of the art" stuff almost 30 years ago!
Lots