RE: Non-Moving Roadster

To: "Robbie Harrison" <robbie.harrison@dmsinconline.com>,
Subject: RE: Non-Moving Roadster
From: "Loren Berg" <lberg@minnetronix.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:51:42 -0500
I finally moved my '70 SRL that is complete, but awaiting restoration.
I moved it from the garage to the driveway where it is now tarped off.
Had to be about 20', but it was a glorious day!

In a week or two I'll be building a 20'x18' carport where she'll then
reside (for how long I have no idea).  Carport materials were ordered
early last week and arrived this past Sunday.

The '68 continues to be a daily driver.  I know I'm one of the lucky ones
with a good driver, needing only some minor cosmetics.

Happy roadstering to all.  Not much time left here in Minnesota.

 - Loren
'68 1600 converted to U20 w/5-sp
'70 2000 awaiting restoration